Handmade Paper Making kit - Extra Large
Gather your supplies and immerse yourself in the classic and mindful art of paper making. Admire as you transform scrap paper into beautiful handmade pieces, be it a card, bookmark, plantable seed paper or an eco-friendly gift.
- Sustainable sourced FSC certified timber Deckle – all natural coating, reinforced for extra durability – makes A4 paper (297x210mm)
- 80 Marigold seeds
- 5 recycled paper envelopes
- 50ml glass jar of gold leaf flake
- 50ml glass jar of mixed dried flowers
- Plantbased cellulose sponge
- 4 cotton sheets for drying paper
- Large lotus leaf
- Handcrafted twig pencil
- Beautifully handwrapped in natural fabric
- Makes A4 size paper
These pieces have been ethically sourced from natural materials, and celebrate the talent and creativity of their makers, who are supported through Fair Trade environments.
- Makes A4 sized paper: 297x210mm
- Ages 3+. Parental supervision is required at all times, and discretion is a parent’s responsibility to ensure a particular item is suitable for their age child.
- Detailed instructions card provided
- Do not leave the wood deckle soaking in water. Towel off after use and leave to air dry