The quintessential collection to equip and inspire the inner artist in everyone, this thoughtfully assembled collection contains a multitude of art supplies to begin creating works of wonder, suitable for any age or skill level.
Admire as your child’s artistic individuality comes to life, enhancing their confidence as they immerse themselves in hours of open ended free play.
A beautiful and healthy way to relax, express oneself, build fine motor skills and neural connections, the benefits of creating through art are truly endless.
- Organic cotton canvas tote bag with pocket dividers – handcrafted and reinforced for durability and practical use
- Timber easel, to suit canvases up to 25x30cm
- Art canvas – 25x30cm
- B5 kraft paper sketch book with recycled paper
- Steel and timber paint knife
- (6) paint brushes
- Timber paint palette
- (6) nontoxic paints – 150ml glass jars
- Wooden pencil sharpener
- (12) triangular colour pencils
- HB artist pencil
- Handcrafted twig pencil
- Air drying clay – 500g
- Clay tools – wire cutter, potter’s metal rib, carving tool, modelling tool
These pieces have been ethically sourced from natural materials, and celebrate the talent and creativity of their makers, who are supported through Fair Trade environments.
- Dimensions: 345x140x370mm
- Ages 3+. Parental supervision is required at all times, and discretion is a parent’s responsibility to ensure a particular item is suitable for their age child.
- Wipe bag clean with a damp cloth. Do not wash or soak