Magnifying Glass with Case
The classic tool for your little one to embark on an adventure to a world they’ve never seen before.
Admire whilst they observe and explore the wonder around them, all while growing their curiosity and fine motor skills.
Brought to life as an eco-friendly alternative to the wood with plastic lens models.
• Housed in a protective vegan leather case. Handmade with an easy to open flap
• Made with sustainably sourced, FSC certified beech wood
• Skilfully crafted by artisans within Fair Trade environments
• Engraved design
• Recognised STEM tool
- Dimensions: 180x90x10mm
- Weight: 85g (without case)
- Real glass lens for real world play
- Ages 3+. Parental supervision is required at all times, and discretion is a parent’s responsibility to ensure a particular item is suitable for their age child.
- Every piece is uniquely made and the wood grain and colour will vary slightly due to it's beautiful natural characteristics.
- Utilise a water and vinegar solution or a nontoxic multipurpose cleaner diluted down, using a damp cloth, followed by air dry in the sun. Do not soak or use abrasive cleaners. You may wish to coat the wood to re-moisturise and protect it, using all natural oil or beeswax.