Wooden Camera with Carry Case
Have you ever pondered how your wondrous child sees their world? Watch on as they look through the viewfinder, frame their shot and capture their fascination.
Inspired by the classic 35mm camera, this heirloom quality piece will bring your little one’s role play to life, sparking wonder and igniting cognitive flexibility for years to come.
• Housed in a protective leatherette camera carrier with neck strap
• Made with sustainably sourced, FSC certified walnut and beech wood
• All natural coating
• Skilfully crafted by artisans within Fair Trade environments
- Dimensions – 120x88x50mm
- Weight – 185g
- Ages 3+. Parental supervision is required at all times, and discretion is a parent’s responsibility to ensure a particular item is suitable for their age child.
- Every piece is uniquely made and the wood grain and colour will vary slightly due to it's beautiful natural characteristics.
- Case: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Camera: Utilise a water and vinegar solution or a nontoxic multipurpose cleaner diluted down, using a damp cloth, followed by air dry in the sun. Do not soak or use abrasive cleaners. Over the years you may wish to re-coat your items to re-moisturise and protect them, using all natural oil or beeswax.