Calling all adventurers, pioneers and the wild and free, here is your extraordinary Explorer Kit – the all-encompassing collection of open-ended tools, gadgets and guides for bringing your imaginative play to life.
A thoughtfully crafted collection of quality pieces designed to spark creativity and create endless hours of joy-filled exploits, the Explorer Collection contains the following pieces to be treasured:
- Explorer Backpack – Hand crafted using GOTS organic cotton canvas, soft leatherette, and brass clasps and closures. Cushioning for ultimate comfort and durability, with removable matching chest strap. Internal zip pocket for separating items.
- Binoculars – Crafted from FSC certified Walnut and Beech wood, with leatherette strap
- Magnifying glass – Constructed with FSC certified Beech wood. 5x magnification. Matching leatherette case
- Explorer’s Logbook – Cork notebook with recycled paper internal
- Compass – Brass construction with accompanying neck chain
- Field Sample Metal Tin
- Handcrafted natural twig pencil
- 5 Templates for guided nature activities: Gratitude Hunt, Guide of Australian Animal Tracks, My Explorations Log, Scavenger Hunt, 28 nature activity prompts for your Explorer’s Log
These pieces have been ethically sourced from natural materials, and celebrate the talent and creativity of their makers, who are supported through Fair Trade environments.
• Dimensions – 320x220x130
• Ages 3+. Parental supervision is required at all times, and discretion is a parent’s responsibility to ensure a particular item is suitable for their age child.
• Backpack: Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not soak or machine wash.
• Wood items: Utilise a water and vinegar solution or a non-toxic multipurpose cleaner diluted down, using a damp cloth, followed by air dry in the sun. Over the years you may wish to re-coat your items to re-moisturise and protect them, using all natural oil or beeswax.