Handmade Paper Making kit
Gather your supplies and immerse yourself in the classic and mindful art of paper making. Admire as you transform scrap paper into beautiful handmade pieces, be it a card, bookmark, plantable seed paper or an eco-friendly gift.
- Sustainable sourced FSC certified timber Deckle – all natural coating, reinforced for extra durability
- 80 Marigold seeds
- 5 recycled paper envelopes
- 50ml glass jar of gold leaf flake
- 50ml glass jar of mixed dried flowers
- Plantbased cellulose sponge
- 4 cotton sheets for drying paper
- Large lotus leaf
- Handcrafted twig pencil
- Beautifully handwrapped in natural fabric
- Makes A5 sized paper
These pieces have been ethically sourced from natural materials, and celebrate the talent and creativity of their makers, who are supported through Fair Trade environments.
• Ages 3+. Parental supervision is required at all times, and discretion is a parent’s responsibility to ensure a particular item is suitable for their age child.
• Detailed instructions card provided
Do not leave the wood deckle soaking in water. Towel off after use and leave to air dry